Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 19 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:54 am

(Alright! You post first and I'll follow? xD; )

James slowly rose his eyes to her again, blinking. "What if.. he has to kill me..?" He looked so down in the dumps all of a sudden. "What if..." He hung his head again, feeling horrible all of a sudden. He couldn't think about all the bad things that could happen!!!

"No you're not.." he whispered, kissing Chance tenderly on the cheek now. "You can talk to me.. I'm here for you.. you do know that, don't you?" He slowly wrapped his arms around the other male, holding him close in a comforting manner. Daw!
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:00 am

(Um. Okay. I'll post it sometime when it's not completely random. XD)

"I wouldn't let anyone kill you James, you should know that by now," Ira pointed out, slipping her hands into her pockets as she did so, "But I don't know what else to suggest to you."

Chance's fake smiled faded and he buried his face in his hand, "I know..." He mubmbled, though said nothing else of it.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:06 am

(XD K. ^__^)

James sighed. "But if I'm.. you know.." he murmered. "It'd probably be for the better if you did let someone kill me.." But then again, if he winds up turning, he could pull infiltration jobs rather easily.. o: Might be pretty bad ass, if he could control himself.

Aiden continued to hold him. "Sweetie, I'm here for you.." he whispered. He wants Chance so baddd. :c He'd do anything to have him, and he'd do anything to make him feel better.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:09 am

(xD)

"You're not." Ira said simply, and would obviously not accept him saying that there was anything wrong with him, "You're fine James." She assured, casting a sidelong glance at him as she did so.

"I know..." Chance murmured once more, exhaling deeply as he did so. He didn't even know what was wrong with him anymore. Mad
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:13 am

(... TACOS! :runs around in a circle: )

James shook his head some. Boy was she in for a bit surprise. Razz Or was she? I don't know yet.. xD;

Aiden frowned, pressing another soft kiss to his cheek. "I love you, Chance, even though you probably don't feel for me.." I think Chance is the one that needs to get laid, not Jamsey boy. ;D LOL.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:17 am

(o_O)

Ira cleared her throat a little, not really feeling that hungry at all she stretched a little, "You'll be alright," she whispered.

Chance rose his eyes to Aiden, clearly asking if what the other boy said was true. Chance was a little... thrown off by the comment, not feeling close enough to Aiden for that to be possible, apparently.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:24 am

(..I had sugar... o-o)

James shrugged some. "If I'm not, you'de better make sure my brother winds up alright.." he pointed out.

Aiden sighed, giving a single nod. "I know we haven't known eachother long.. but I do.. you're the best guy I've ever met, and even though you don't feel like I do, I still feel for you.." he murmered. "I want to be there for you, because I know you need someone to be.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:26 am

(Nice.)

"Promise," Ira said, holding up her hand a little, she gave her head a soft nod.

Chance nodded his head a little. Unsure of what to say 'cause I'm brain dead.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:30 am

(Yes. ;D)

James nodded, finally pulling her into the cafeteria.

Aiden sighed some, burying his face in Chance's clothing and continuing to hold him there. Want to go all flashback now? xD
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:37 am

Ira allowed James to lead her along, her eye lashing fluttering a little as she did so, "I really do hope the food is better than is used to be..."

Chance buried his face in Aiden some. Hm, I guess so. For Ira and James, you mean? If so he should say something to trigger the memory in her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:41 am

James gave a soft nod. "I wonder if the.. forest is still where they get some of the food from..." he murmered, frowning some as he realized he'd brought up that evil place. Food.. forest.. EEEEP! That work? XD;
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:47 am

Sure... xD

Ira paused as James mentioned the forest, her eyes growing a little wide as she thought of that night.

The class had been on a survival mission, Ira could remember the beginning rather clearly. She and James had paired up, as always, and the night began simply, with easy activities that both excelled in, including food gathering, lean to making and such things, but when a freak storm clouded the day light and poured down upon them, Ira, James and a few other's were separated from the rest of their group, which was the least of their worries as the dark clouds allowed for vampires to emerge, and that they did.
Ira opened her eyes. She could remember falling... Into a river? Being carried downstream? It must have actually happened. Her clothing was still dripping onto the floor. Floor. She was on a stone floor. Where was she? And where was - "James?" Ira asked, her voice full of worry as she lifted herself, her body numb with cold, to peer around for him. She spied his form laying still and frowned, dragging her muddy body towards him, she shook him gently, "James?" She asked again, trying to wake him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:58 am

James wearily opened his dark eyes, blinking a few times. He sat up quickly, looking around before taking Ira in his arms and hugging her tightly. "You alright?" he murmered, frankly a little scared, as he had no idea where the hell they were. He slowly released her, looking around again. "Where are we?"
He instinctively reached into his soggy coat, though came up empty handed. "My weapons.. the.. river?" Or something.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:03 am

"I'm okay, I think, for the most part, but I twisted my ankle... I haven't looked at it yet," Ira whispered, afraid to look and see what shape it was in. She most certainly did hurt it at some point during the 'fall' as it was all bruised and swollen, if one cared to look at it. "I don't know where we are..." Ira whispered, looking around as well, she noted they were in some form of cell, with only a pile of hay, which she assumed was supposed to be bedding. She held herself close to James, eyes dancing. She moved her hands along her own frame, "Mine are gone too, James... I... I think someone removed them..." She murmured, her eyes growing rather wild.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:07 am

James frowned softly, rubbing her back in a soothing manner. "Mm, if I had my things I could help.." he whispered. "I can't do much with some dust and hay though.." His eyes widened too as she shared her theory. "Oh no.." He looked around again. They'd have to go through him to get to her, that was for sure! D:<
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:10 am

Ira leaned slightly in to James, getting some comfort from the fact that she at least had him there with her. "I feel so cold," she whispered to herself, shivering a little. Their clothes was soaked, after all. She opened her mouth to say something more, but as she heard keys jingling, her voice caught in her throat.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:13 am

James grunted, moving quickly infront of her. He kneeled there, in a position where he could easily move to fight if he had to. He wouldn't let anything happen to her. His chocolate eyes glared in the direction of the jingling keys and he waited. He was serious about protecting her..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 am

Ira gripped onto James' as he shifted, beginning to feel the pain in her ankle, which made her rather dizzy, though she ignored it as several pasty faces appeared on the other side of the cell bars.
The vampire holding the keys jingled them in a taunting fashion, a smirk over his pale lips, "Hello little hunters," he greeted, seeming rather light hearted... For the moment.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:25 am

James gritted his teeth at the taunting, wishing that Iccarus and Halsey were there to at least maybe get Ira out.. "Where have you taken us?!" he stated. "Better yet, why!?" He looked so angry..

(I do want Nite to at least get taken by the vamps or something.. sorry, but I had to say it. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:29 am

"To our lair... One of them, at least." the vampire smirked somewhat wickedly now, "And because we want information about your little school... Like it's location..." he pointed out, stepping in closer to the cell, he held one key steady now.

(>>)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:33 am

(I take it they don't spill the beans? And that's why they get tortured? xD)

James shook his head. "You'll never find anything out.." he assured, almost smirking himself. He was scared, yes, but he also knew that if something happened he and Ira would be better off dead then stuck with the vampires. Even though it was a horrible thought and he wanted her safe, death was better than being stuck with the undead..

(Sorry. T_T :shuts up: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:36 am

(Exactly. xD)

The vampire shook his head, "Always the hard way with you mortals," he muttered, looking to the other vampires now, he jerked his head a little, "Separate them and bring them... To the other room," He said, smirking a little as opened the cell door, at which point the other vampires flooded in and seized Ira and James, ripping them from one another.
Ira let out a gasp of pain as she was lifted to her feet, her swollen ankle incapable of supporting her at the moment. She shut her eyes and gritted her teeth.

(B:)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:41 am

(XD Aww. I'm afraid to know how they're tortured.. D: )

James grunted, eyes locked on the vampire that was speaking. Oooohhhh, just wait until he got his hands on him! Some day, he'd be able to.. Grr. The young man watched wide eyed as they pulled Ira away from him, though he didn't speak, merely mouthed 'I love you', though he didn't know if she saw as he notived her close her eyes. He looked left and right, eyeing the vampires angrily.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:47 am

The vampires hauled both from the cell and towards a dark room, with a single dim light hanging overhead, swaying and causing their shadows to dance wickedly like demons in the night.
Another vampire emerged from the darkness, with an oil lantern in it's hand, which it soon lit to expose two heavy, sturdy iron chairs, with iron bindings not far from them. The humans were dragged and bound to the chairs. The vampire then moved into the darkness of the room, and soon another lamp was lit, exposing a table full of instruments of torture.
Ira opened her eyes, peering around as best she could in the semi-darkness. She turned her eyes to James, swallowing a hard lump in her throat as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 am

James grunted, praying that his best friend would be alright. He was already terrified that they would hurt her badly.. He couldn't see well, and that made him worry even more. This situation was horrible, and he didn't see any silver lining just yet. Ira... he thought. We'll make it somehow..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:55 am

Ira shivered, the cold iron chair too much for her thin frame, that was already soaked and freezing. She clamped her eyes shut for a moment, only to reopen them and see someone standing in front of her, holding something that resembled a pair of pliers. She swallowed a hard lump in her throat and leaned back in the chair.
The vampire looked to James, "I'm no fool," he told them, looking between the mortals, "I know you wont talk if I torture you, so I'll cause harm, little by little to your friend here, until you sing for me, boy... And, if you refuse to speak, I will switch over, and she if see has a more willing tongue."

(I figure they'll endure like, a week of torture or something before anyone manages to save them.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:01 am

(He's going to lie.. like... a lot. xD)

James shook his head softly. "I know more.. I'm a fourth year, she's a first.." he lied, making it look very real. "Besides, she's head over heals for me, she'll talk a lot easier than I will." He hoped that would work. He'd much rather get the first of it, because maybe they'd call it a night or not be as violent or agressive when they were done with him.. It was a long shot, but hey, why not try what he could?

(Mmk. Wink )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:21 pm

"But you're a man, you feel more inclined to talk when I injure a woman, it's simply instinct," the vampire responded, giving his broad shoulders a shrug as he considered what James had said. He then smirked and shrugged, "Don't worry, your turn will come," he told James, moving towards Ira and looking to the vampire with the pliers, he nodded his head softly, turning back to James briefly and asking if he was ready to talk yet.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:35 pm

James bit his bottom lip, looking to Ira. He.. couldn't. He couldn't talk and put the entire student body in jeapordy. And he hoped Ira could forgive him for it.. The young man turned his head away from her, extremely torn appart inside, and it hadn't even started yet. :c
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 am

Ira bowed her head a little as the vampire neared her, refusing to look him in the eye. As he asked the location of the school, she ignored him, at which point he repeated his question before gesturing for the other vampire to have at.
The vampire with the pliers gripped one of Ira's bound hands, latching the pliers onto one of her fingernails, he pulled the fingernail off of her finger, tearing it clear out of her finger.
Ira winced, biting down hard on her lip to keep from crying out.
The vampire with the pliers then turned to James, "You tell us, or I'll rip the other nine out as well." He threatened.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next