Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly Me To Heaven

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fly Me To Heaven Empty Fly Me To Heaven

Post by Kate Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:22 am

So there he was, another awful day under his belt, another knotch out of his tired bones. The couch was comfortable, sure, but the events of the day and the past month, they had just been too much. When everything was brought together at night, when he sat there on his comfy couch alone, he got the chance to think about it. That was the worst thing for him and he knew it, but what else could he do? No one wanted him around anymore, hell, he didn't even feel comfortable in his own skin.

Drake ran a hand through his hair, feeling the dark thoughts that always lurked in his head beginning to wrap their jagged claws around his weak brain. What was the point of being there if no one cared? No one would phone, no one would text him, hell, no one would even go get a cup of tea with him. Why not? He didn't know. Maybe she'd made up some bullshit story at all of their old hang out spots? Told everyone that he'd cheated on her with a man or some other stupid excuse to make others feel bad for her? Was she really that horrid of a woman? Had he just never seen that side of her? She was a demon...

There his mind went, running down some path that was full of disproportional theories. Complete bullshit. All of it. It was that kind of thinking that got him into the trouble he'd been in this past month. He'd gotten into fights, gotten arrested, and gotten into a couple of situations that he should really have avoided. It was too late to do anything about all of it though.. and he knew it. Maybe that was why he rose and walked into the kitchen.

Drake grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the liquor cabinet and promptly began to drink a couple shots worth. Then he headed into the bathroom, rifling through his drugs until he found a few bottles that cautioned not to take with alcohol. But.. that was too clean wasn't it? Noo, he didn't need to make a mess for the cleaning lady. She wouldn't appreciate such foul stench from his blood all over the walls when she came in next week.

He dumped a few pills into his hand and plopped them into his mouth, swallowing with a large gulp of whiskey. He shivered and began to walk towards his bedroom, realizing shortly after that he was shaking and his vision was becomming quite blurry. So much for going out like Marilyn, he thought as he leaned against the wall, convulsing as he lost control of his body. He went down, and when he hit the floor it was rather hard. The whiskey bottle shattered and went all over the linoleum, but he was down and he didn't even hear it, merely watched the glass explode right before his eyes, the shiny shards fading out just like the light in his eyes.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fly Me To Heaven Empty Re: Fly Me To Heaven

Post by Chris Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:47 am

For eternities Raphael had watched humanity, looking out for it, with few aware that he even existed. T'was a sad way to live, but he didn't feel it. Not anymore. Not in a long time.

While watching this particular night, his eyes happened upon a young man, that he knew to be a Grimm. One of Kai's boys. He had been having a particularly hard time lately, Raphael could feel that much. Now he planned to end his life by swallowing a handful of pills. Before the angel could reach him from his perch in heaven, the boy had done so, and so Raphael stood amongst the broken glass and seeping liquor.

He crouched alongside the boy, he would have knelt had there not been such a mess, and extended a hand, grasping a wrist gently to check for a pulse. He was alive. Green eyes trailed to his face, and he noted the other male's eyes were open.

Releasing his wrist, Raphael began to snap his fingers in front of the young man's face, trying to get attention - perhaps see if he had sense enough to focus in on anything.

"Drake, life is a gift, and not something you should throw away so hastily," came his calm, monotone voice, that was oddly soothing in it's own way. Like a lullaby.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 am

He felt pretty awful.. He was cold, still shaking, and his head hurt so badly that he felt it might explode. Yet he was alive, still laying in alcohol on the floor of his apartment. Honestly? Wasn't suicide supposed to work? Damnit..

Wait.. were the EMTs already in his apartment? How long had he been down- no. This was no human, even though he was out of it he could smell the angel. Hell, he could even vaguely see the motion in front of his dialated eyes. They lazily examined the snapping fingers, ears barely able to pick up on the noise. The voice was a bit more audible however.

"You don't understand.." he whispered. "Life's pointless when you've got nothing or no one to live for.." His voice was slurred and faint. He was fucked up and tired. And about to throw up. Drake gagged, stomach churning violently.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:15 pm

"I suppose I don't understand," Raphael replied, his eyes turning away from the young man, he took a moment to survey their surroundings, before turning back to him, "how could a creature such as myself understand pain? I wont lie to you. I can't, and yet I have quite a bit of wisdom on the subject." He paused again, Drake was ill, obviously, and looked about ready to vomit.

Slowly and carefully the angel tried to help him to his feet, wishing to get him to the bathroom and not make a bigger mess on the floor. "This world in cruel and cold, and if you let it, it will eat you alive without a second thought. Mister Grimm, you simply cannot allow it to do so. Times are tough, people are the real monsters, and nights are cold... You just have to find something to hold on to. Something to give you purpose. A dream, a hope, a goal. Better to be a foolish dreamer than to sit and wallow in self pity. No one ever achieved anything by pitying themselves. Trust me, I've seen it all."

He shifted his weight, still trying to get Drake on his feet and into the bathroom, "while I know this sounds... Creepy, but I've been watching you for a while, from heaven of course. You may or may not know of me, but I sort of watch over this plane of existence. I watch people suffer, I watch them do terrible things to one another... But I also see the good in them. Things that others cannot see.. And I have always seen good in you. So I will not yet allow you to die. You may hate me, I you so wish, but tonight, nor any night soon, young Grimm, you will not be dieing."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Drake blinked, slowly, as if he was having some issues connecting his brain to his body and functions. He rose his head ever so slightly as he tried to listen to Raphael. "You're a lucky being then.. because pain sucks.." he mumbled, weakily groping at Raphael's upper body as he was pulled to his feet. He was wobbily, which was why he was using the angel as a crutch.

"You're got that right.." he mumbled, making a face and doubling over some. "Except.. I don't have anything worth holding onto anymore.." he whispered. "I've lost everyone and everything I ever cared for.. I've been the biggest idiot.. and I guess that's why I'm alone." He shut his eyes, face showing that he was obviously in pain both physically and mentally.

"Good? You can't possibly see any good in me.." His eyes reopened slowly and he stared at Raphael's face, brow arched in confusion. Then both furrowed and he gritted his teeth. "Who are you to deny me death? You aren't God- augh-" His stomach churned, causing him to stagger faster towards the bathroom, since that seemed to be where Raphael wanted him to go.

As they entered the bathroom he groaned and released the angel, going to his knees infront of the toilet. He gripped the sides and spilled his guts, hair falling into his face.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm

"Lucky? I feel no pain, it's true. But I feel no joy. Take no pleasure." Raphael responded, while slipping an arm under one of Drake's and around his back. The other rest slightly on the young male's chest - an attempt to keep him on his feet. He was by no means feeling Drake up.

"You have family," Raphael made of point of saying, before listening to him ramble about there not being any good in him. "No, I am not God, but I am close as any creature will ever be to him. I mean that by no means in a way of self praise, but he created me, you see, and along with the angels Gabriel and Micheal, and together we... Sort of sheppard humanity along..."

His voice trailed off, and he turned his gaze to Drake as they entered the bathroom, and he parted ways with Drake as he began to vomit. Slowly he took a seat on the edge of the bathtub, "as I said, hate me as you please, but I'll not allow you to die here." He laced his own fingers together, angelic wings appearing upon his back, "besides, God has a plan for you..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Drake's grip on the angel tightened for a moment, as though he was questioning Raphael. He wasn't used to touch anymore, thus it confused him just a bit- threw him off. "Well.. I'm sorry then.. but I would rather be stoic than live like this.... want to trade?" He made a face from the pain in his gut.

Family? Yeah.. family that he hadn't spoken to in ages. He'd been too down to bother talking to them. It was enough to think about having to tell them what had happened, enough to make him just lay in bed or on his couch. "So.. you're Raphael.." he murmured. "Thanks, but no thanks.. I don't need help or guidance from you.."

As he finished vommiting, he looked to Raphael, panting slightly. Hate? Oh yes, he was feeling some hatred at the moment. "Oh? And what plan is that?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:13 pm

"I would give anything in this life or the next were it that simple," Raphael said, shrugging a little from where he sat. "It's not what it's cracked up to be, I assure you," he rubbed the back of his neck a little, continuing to watch Drake.

"Mm, I am. And I believe you do," he added, blinking slowly. "You just swallowed a handful of pills and whiskey, and now you are bent over a toilet emptying the contents of your unsettled stomach. Admit it aloud or not, you do need my help, and you have it whether or not you wish to acknowledge it."

"I cannot simply tell you that, Drake. You will just have to put a little faith in me," he said, as his large wings, all three sets, curled on his back. "Surely, you must be able trust an angel? If not a angel, than a seraph..."

Once again he trailed off, though he slowly got to his feet, standing over Drake. "If you must know, I'm taking you to heaven. You've seen hell and earth, and hell on earth, so I will show you the white city and the pearly gates. And I will show you what you would have become, had I not stepped in." Extending a hand, it rest it squarely upon Drake's back. A white light began to pulsate from it. A healing light, capable of healing practically all physical ailments.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:46 pm

"That's your opinion." he pointed out, words somewhat sharp. He was clearly unhappy, and it was rather sad.

The dragon rest his forehead in his hand, looking away from his apparent counseler. He spat into the toilet and shuddered. "I should have just taken more.. the whole bottle.." he told himself. "Then I wouldn't have to deal with this shit.." He appeared to be pouting now, bottom lip quivering. Drake was looking rather pale, and even though he wouldn't admit it, some help would be very nice right about now.

Have faith in this man? Hah. "I don't have faith in anyone.." He did turn his head however, and watch Raphael's wings. He thought they were beautiful, and it showed in his murky hazel eyes.

"Heaven? Please, let's not go there.. I really don't think that's a good idea." Drake made a face as he was touched again, however the feeling it left him with made him feel so much better. He exhaled softly as his stomach pains went away. It was surprising to him to say the least, and he managed to sit back and relax. "...Thank you." he murmured. "But seriously.. I don't want to go up there. At all."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:54 pm

"Perhaps... You could try to have faith in me. Just a little. I do not promise things that I am not certain I can keep, but I promise you that I can make you see that there is much left to your life that you would miss were you to die. Good things." He licked his lips a little, and hoisted a foot to rest on bathtub, and he leaned on it a little, looking at Drake. "There will be bad times. But there is always darkness. Everyone has their own, you just have to try to see the light beyond that."

He lowered his foot to the floor, pacing the bathroom slightly. "Why not? Heaven is a peaceful place. A controlled environment where you will be able to relax. The atmosphere... Is very comforting, soothing... I would like to take you there, if only to show you one thing. Will you allow me to do that? If you so wish, I will return you here afterward, but there is something that I feel you must see."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:13 pm

He rose a brow, slowly pushing himself to his feet. Why had Raphael even come to him? If there were so many others that had good in their hearts, why was he here? Drake didn't see the logic. If he wanted to die he wasn't worth saving.. but what could he do about it? Nothing, clearly. "I doubt that, but you clearly won't take no for an answer." He shook his head softly and turned his back to the angel, thinking.

"You seem to forget that I used to live in hell.. my grandfather was in charge.. I've seen that heaven can be a place far different than what you say.." he mumbled, slipping his hands into his pockets. "But if it's that important let's go." Maybe someone would kill him there. He could only hope..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 pm

"No, I haven't forgotten that, that's one of the main reasons you stood out to me, I suppose," Raphael commented, watching Drake as he spoke. He would have smiled, were he able to, as the young man complied. "Excellent. Thank you," he bowed his head respectfully and opened his large wings. The wings extended to an ungodly length, forming a sphere as it encircle both Drake and Raphael. The feather's melded together, and there was a light nauseating sensation, before the whole ordeal was over and the wings retracted into Raphael's back once more.

The two now stood just within the gates of heaven. The pearly white gates were alongside them, and there were many angels about. Raphael paid them no heed, however, as he gestured for Drake to follow him, and then began to walk.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

"Oh is it now? Interesting choice, regardless.." he stated coldly. He then stared at the ground and shoved his hands into the pockets of his wet pants which reaked of alcohol. "Whatever." He shrugged his broad shoulders and looked away once more. He was caught off guard by the sudden growth of Raphael's wings, thus he turned to look at his new guide with wide eyes. Suddenly they were in heaven, and his stomach did another quick turn, but then everything was all better. He felt better already, and everything was more calm in his mind. So, this was indeed heaven. It was beautiful, but he knew he didn't belong there. So did the other angels. He noted that they looked at him in a somewhat baffled manner though said nothing since Raphael was leading him. Interesting. Drake eased after the seraph, wary though curious.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:45 am

Raphael, either oblivious to the looks the angels were giving them, or simply ignoring them, moved along the perfect streets towards their destination. The air was crisp and clear, a perfect temperature. There was no breeze, and while there were trees, there were no leaves on the ground or any sign of blemishes.

"I admit, this place is very fabricated," the angel suddenly said, his wings flexing absently. "But there are many nice things about it, and anything you could possibly want is here," he took a turn around a corner, and things just seemed... Different.

While the rest of the city practically glowed pearly white, this place was visibly darker. More grey than white. Ahead stood a lone, sad looking building, which they were clearly headed for.

"Prepare yourself," he said simply, while taking his first step on the doorstep.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 am

Drake followed like a lost puppy, seeming almost shy in such a place. It was nothing like what he was used to, and it didn't feel like he had thought it would either. It was perfect- too perfect. He brought his hands from his pockets and rubbed the back of his neck while his eyes wandered around the beautiful place known as heaven. "It's almost too bright for me.." he pointed out with a very faint, nervous chuckle afterwards.

"I'm not so sure about that-" Drake paused, noting the sudden change as they came upon the new building. He bit his scarred lip, eyes wide once more. This place looked out of place.

Before he could ask, Raphael was headed inside, and he swallowed the lump in his throat. With a simple nod his posture straightened and he stalked after the angel. He was definately apprehensive about entering, but he did anyways.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:27 am

If the outside of the building was sad, then the inside was simply depressing. From the decor to the atmosphere, it was just an entirely different place. Curiously enough, there was blood... Everywhere. Over everything. From the floors, to the walls, to the ceilings. Old stains, fresh stains. Was all the same. The room was practically painted crimson.

The first floor seemed to be one large room with a spiral staircase in the center and a throne like chair to the far end. There was a man seated in the throne, with seraph wings, similar to Raphael's, but with one key difference, blood was pouring from them. The white feathers were tainted with it. The dark haired man rose his eyes, and quickly proclaimed the word 'company,' which echoed through the halls and up the stairs.

"To what do I owe the unfortunate pleasure of your coming here, Raphy?" He asked, then peered around him at the young man, whom was very familiar. He hoisted finger, pointing to Drake in protest. "This one. He was supposed to be one of mine, what's he doing here, with you?" He asked, just as similar, equally bloody angels ascended the stairs.

"Bek, he survived," Raphael answered, tone stoic as always.

"You're a terrible liar, Raphy," Bek spat, literally upon Raphael's shirt, "you're not supposed to intervene, you have no right to," he snarled, nostrils flaring. He appeared to want to attack Raphael, but it was likely a hard learned lesson from his past.

"You see, Drake," Raphael began, ignoring the flaring temper of Bek, whom seemed hell bent on trying to start a fight, "while humans believe that suicide ensures your passage into hell, it's not always true. Some become suicide angels, destined to live forever in the pain that they felt at their death. Bek sort of rules them. He is a masochist that feeds off of his own pain, as well as the pain of others. He derives a sexual thrill from such pain, and I suspect his interest in you has much to do with his arrogant desires."

Bek made a face, though did not protest the accusations. Instead, he took a calm step towards Drake, "boy, don't you feel it? The need for death? The kindred spirits of this house that suffer as you do," he lifted a muscled arm to gesture to the stairs, where the suicide angels cowered. "We are a family, we need each other... So join me, wont you? Raphael can't stop you if you really want death, only the angel of death can guarantee that."

"Do not be fooled, Drake. This is not a happy place, nor does Bek care for most of these tragic souls. They are slaves, and he is their master. Whatever his whim, they must obey. They no longer have the will to object, nor to stand up for themselves."

"Hey, now, Raphy, don't lie to the boy, most of these never had wills to start with..." Bek pointed out, seeming as though he felt in the right.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:12 am

The strong scent of blood was too much for his strong nose. He brought his arm up momentarily, as if to shield it with the fabric of his hoodie. This place was awful. At least, it was a level of awful. Probably the most depressing place he'd been since he had seen the effects of the four horsemen being created to wipe out the world once again.. He was just glad that he didn't thirst for the crimson liquid anymore.

His eyes wandered around the room until he caught Bek's voice. He paused, staring at him for a few long moments, unsure what to say or think. His wings were disturbing, and so was his attitude. He stood tall regardless, crossing his arms over his chest and trying to calm his nerves.

As Bek addressed him he looked away, not enjoying that the suicide angel was interested in him. But then Raphael spoke and he felt more relaxed. It was interesting to him to say the least. "Well.. I'm suddenly very glad that I didn't swallow the whole bottle.." he mumbled, frowning as Bek addressed him once more.

"I wanted death, not this.." he stated, taking a step back as Bek stepped forward. "I mean, I'm flattered, but you're just not my type." He smiled nervously, looking to Raphael soon after he spoke. "Let's leave..?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:31 am

"You see Drake, whether you ended up in hell, or here where you in particular were destined, suicide would have done nothing but ensure that you would be miserable for the rest of eternity." Raphael gestured around the room, before nodding all too happily (figuratively speaking) as Drake suggested they leave. "Aye, let's take our leave," he agreed, giving a soft nod of his head he began to move for the door.

Bek, enraged to be losing a suicide angel that he had hand picked, growled softly, then lunged towards Drake. "If you wont end it, then I will, and we can be together forever! Just you, me and the fami-ARGH!" Inspite of his large form and quick movement, the seraph Raphael was faster.

In an instant he had plunked one of his own feathers, which elongated into his bo staff. He brought the butt of his weapon easily between Bek's rib cage, without hardly moving at all.

"I may not fall into your baited attempts for a fight, Bek," Raphael's low voice warned, as the suicide angel doubled over in pain, and began to lick his lips as he clearly enjoyed the suffering, "but I'll not allow you to have your way as you please," he added, watching, and listening, as Bek began to laugh like a maniac.

"What? Are you gonna hurt me, Raphy? You know damn well I'll enjoy it. Prolly beat off to the thought of it later, you can't win, you arrogant son of a -"

In a swift movement, Raphael brought the staff across Bek's skull, sending him face first into the bloody floor. He then hoisted the staff, resting it on his shoulder as a baseball player would a bat. "Do yourself a favor, Bek, and remember that t'was not I that granted you the right to live here, like this. Nay, I'd much rather send you to hell, where you belong..." Stoic despite his words, Raphael turned away without saying anything else on the matter.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 am

"All I know is that this place is misery.. hell would've been way better, even if the new regime isn't quite what I remember.." he stated, more to himself than Raphael. "I think that we should never come back here again, Raphael.. I-"

It happened so fast. There was a breeze that sent shivers down his spine followed by the other wave of air from Raphael's movement. Drake's knees grew week as the full force of what Bek had said hit him, and then he turned to see what exactly had happened.

The man flinched and shook his head. Everything really seemed to sink into his skin after what had just happened. "Horrible.." he whispered. "Worse than I ever would have imagined.." He shuddered and reached out to Raphael, taking a hold of his hand and quickly heading for the door. His hands were shaky, but his grip was very tight. He was shocked and wanted to get as far away from Bek and the others as he could before the man got back up and tore his throat out or something.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:18 am

Taking a moment to eye the dazed Bek over his shoulder, Raphael turned sharply as his hand was grasped, seeing Drake holding it and heading for the door. He blindly followed suit.

When the duo made it outside, Raphael rolled his staff a little ways along his shoulder, "I'm sorry, Drake, but I really did believe that you had to see that," he cleared his throat after he spoke, and his staff dissappated as it left his fingers, falling gently to the ground as a feather.

"At any rate... What do you wish to do now, Drake? I will remain honest to my word. If you wish to leave I will bring you back.."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 am

As they went back through the main doors he released a sigh of relief. "It's.. It's ok, but.. promise me, never again?" He slowly released Raphael's hand and turned to face him, eyes still full of shock and some fear. He looked away only to watch the staff transform, which was amazing, before raising his eyes back to the angel's.

"Personally.. I would like to sit on my ass and be thankful that he didn't get his hands on me.." he pointed out, rubbing the back of his neck. ".. Thank you, Raphael, I owe you.. twice." .. I guess. Drake exhaled softly and shook his head. "You told me to have faith in you, so I think I'll ask your opinion?" He was clearly unsure what to do, but he looked tired, that was certain.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 am

"I have no reason to take you back there," Raphael assured, giving his head a bow, which was he way of saying that he would once again honor Drake's wishes. He paused as Drake asked his opinion. That was surprising, but Raphael would have been delighted had any feelings.

He paused, clearly in thought. It was not a decision to be made idly. Eventually he drew himself out of his thought, and turned his gaze to the younger male. "I think you should stay here, at least for a while. As I said, this is a controlled environment, meant to be relatively stress free. Here, I can keep you from harms way, teach you some coping methods. Perhaps some self defense. I assume, that being a Grimm, you have some latent power within you, I could show you some magic, perhaps. Like how I transformed my feather, you did enjoy that, didn't you?" He glanced about, as if thinking of what else he had to offer, "I know some healing magic, also. If there's something you need, or want to know how to do, do not fear asking me, I've dabbled in a bit of everything, really. I suppose that's what happens when you live a life as long as I."

He paused again, wrapped in other thought, "I've a spare room in my home. Ilia is long gone, and while his clothing is likely too small for you his bed should be suitable... Assuming, you wish to do this, I mean. I don't want to pressure you, but even if you just want to give this a try, you could leave at any time, after all.."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:56 am

"Good.. because that guy.. he scares the fuck out of me, just saying." he said as he glanced to the building. He was a bit surprised to ask as well, but the dragon felt as though it was a wise move after the words slipped out of his mouth.

Drake listened to Raphael, clearly focusing on everything that he said in turn. "That sounds.. nice, actually." he pointed out, slipping his hands into his pockets once more. "Oh, yeah, I've got some powers.. I can show you sometime? I mean, if you're serious. This almost sounds too good to be true.." his voice faded out for a few moments before he mustered a small smile. "Yeah, that was awesome. So.. I guess that this makes me, in a way, your apprentice?" He tilted his head in a somewhat cute manner, bangs falling over his eye just a tad.

Drake smiled, feeling a lot better even though Raphael was stoic. He felt like the angel cared, and that was enough to cheer him up a bit for now. He slowly stepped closer to the angel, awkwardly hugging him as he wasn't sure if it would be offensive or anything like that. "Thank you.. but you're going to have to deal with my suicidal tendencies. My emotions are still a rollercoaster..."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 am

Extending a friendly had, Raphael rest it upon Drake's shoulder, and in spite of his emotionless nature, others generally found the gesture to be comforting. "I'm serious. I don't know how to joke," he assured, his green eyes fixated upon the young male. "Mm, why yes, I suppose you are my apprentice now," he pet the boys shoulder, about to let his hand fall as the boy hugged him. He was used to Michael doing that sort of thing, so he wasn't embarassed (not that he COULD be). Rather, he returned it easily, and pet Drake's back in a comforting fashion.

"There is nothing in this world or the next that I cannot handle," Raphael assured, giving his head a firm nod as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 am

Drake blinked, a bit surprised to say the least. The hand was indeed comforting though, and he smiled some to show it. He even went so far as to chuckle softly. "Alright.. well maybe that can be something that I try to teach you." he said softly, making a small joke of his own. And then Raphael was returning his hug and he couldn't help but raise a brow. For a man with no emotional experience, he seemed to know what he was doing. Drake couldn't help but smile as his back was touched.

"Oh, well then we should get along just fine.. But.. I think maybe we should go now? I'd like to take a shower and lay down for a bit if you don't mind.." The dragon slowly released the angel, blinking.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 am

He felt pretty good now that he'd had a hot shower. It had been delightful, expecially since it washed away all of the whiskey along with his coldspots. Drake had dried off everything but his hair, and now he emerged from the steamy bathroom in just his pair of boxers. They were all he really had to wear for now, so he would deal with it for the night. Surely he could get some clothes the next day somewhere. The young man shrugged his shoulders a bit at the thought as he moved quietly down the hall and towards the room Raphael said he could use. He was thankful, but once again he was starting to feel down in the dumps.

Happiness didn't last long with him for some reason. He still wasn't quite sure why, but maybe a good night's sleep would be enough to make the next day good.. Hell, he was in a good place, with a good man that seemed to have good intentions.. Drake just didn't know how to go about being around an angel. It was something that he wasn't used to.

These thoughts were too much for the night however, and he decided to not think about it anymore. The dragon eased into the bed, laying on his back and pulling the comfortable bedding up over his chest. It felt so nice and so warm and it wasn't long before he found himself drifting off.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:09 am

Laying in wait was almost too much for the upfront Bek. He preferred a more direct approach, but to challenge Raphael head on was silly. Sure, he be granted some glorious pain, but he would not get what he really wanted. The young Grimm. But now, with night as his cover, and the man's weary body at rest, he had his chance.

Quietly sliding open the closet door, he leaped upwards in a rush, his wings spread wide as he clung to the ceiling, more demon than angel. Without him really noticing it blood began to trickle from his wings and to the bed below as he remained there for a few long moments, enjoying how peaceful his prey looked.

He simply couldn't wait to disturb that, and thus slowly began to release his grasp on the ceiling.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 am

There was the soft plip of liquid dripping onto his flesh. With a soft groan Drake rubbed at it with the back of his hand. He shifted some, but then more droplets touched down and he became annoyed. Hazel eyes opened warily and he glared at the ceiling- instantly wishing he hadn't opened his eyes.

There he was, that horrible monster Bek- falling down towards him. Oh Jesus, talk about a nightmare. He opened his mouth as if to scream, but it was pointless and he realized that only as it was too late. His eyes were wide with fear and he didn't bother hiding it now. Instead he attempted to scramble away, praying that he would manage to escape this horrible man- but he already felt like there was no point..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 am

Bek grinned sadistically as he flumped onto the bed, and on top of Drake as well. His blood smeared along the sheets, and his large wings curled around them both, to aid in him keeping Drake still.

"What a sexy little toy you'd make." He ran his fingers over Drake's bare flesh, straddling the younger man with a wicked grin as his hand covered Drake's mouth. "I could just... Fuck you all night long... Over and over again. And you'd love it to, I've picked up a few... Tricks, here and there. I'm blow your fucking mind away," he hissed into Drake's ear, before licking along it.

He gropes blindly at Drake's body, biting at his flesh here and there, until he had lowered himself to Drake's midsection, and began to tear away the boxers when suddenly he was blinded. Someone had turned the bedroom light on. His gaze diverted to the always stern looking Raphael and he laughed a little, "why so serious?"

Once again, he did not know what hit him as he was bitch slapped across the room like some sort of ragdoll. He rose, lunged, and was put down again, clearly out of his league.

"If you don't leave my home right now, I will end your miserable life right here and now," Raphael warned, his green eyes narrowed the slightest as he spoke. "And may God help you should I ever find you within twenty feet of this young man again."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:54 am

(Redid it because my last one really sucked. Razz )

Drake was clearly terrified. He was as pale as a ghost. His body seized up as the larger man landed on top of him, mouth opening once again only to be shut up by his large hand. He struggled as best he could, but Bek’s wings forced him to remain unmoving.

As his skin was touched he shivered, eyes wider than they had been all night. Here he was- another bad situation that he hated being in. Another horrible guy that wanted what he wanted when he wanted it.. Only this guy was obviously even more deranged than he’d come across- that was likely the scariest part. The dragon tried to cry out as Bek spoke, especially as he licked his ear, but he couldn’t. He was over being a toy.. And now he was getting angry that the suicide angel was apparently set on hurting him. He didn’t want to let that happen, but he couldn’t do anything to help himself.

Drake threw his bead back some, body arching as he was bitten. The attention was nice, even though he was scared to death. He shut his eyes, feeling his boxers getting ripped off. He shook his head violently up until the lights came on. Then he froze and looked to the doorway. Raphael… Thank God.

The young man flinched some as Bek was knocked off of him, able to feel the air flow over his now practically naked body. There had been a lot of force in that strike, yet the suicide angel tried to get up and attack Raphael. He was put in his place thankfully, which left the boy to rise of his own free will and retreat closer to the angel. He was still shaking and on the verge of tears. “Leave me alone..” he whispered after Raph spoke. “Please.. Just leave me alone..” He hugged himself and seemed to ignore the fact that his boxers were slowly slipping down his hips. They were ruined but he didn’t seem to care. He was too busy thinking that even heaven wasn’t a place worth living for. Maybe he would pay Gabriel a visit..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum