Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 am

Natrix carried the being as swiftly as possible, arching a brow at his question, "I have no idea who you are, I've never seen you before," the being pointed out, while he entered a clean, empty room, and shuffling towards the large bed. He gently lay the battered man down, trying to see exactly what was wrong with him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:04 am

Jamison frowned some, having clearly wished he'd been in hell for a reason. Maybe someone else would know him.. since he didn't know anything. He grimaced again as he was set down though made himself stay awake. His eyes followed Natrix and he groaned. "W.. water?" he whispered, trying to add a soft please afterward.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am

"Oh, yeah, sure," Natrix nodded his head some, opting to grab some medical supplies while he was out of the room, the dragon hurried himself through the house hold, easily grabbing up the things that he needed. When he returned, he held a laundry basket full of supplies, including several bottles of water. Setting the basket down, he sat on the edge of the bed, opening a bottle and offering it to Jamison.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 am

Jamison had managed to get himself situated in a position that offered him a bit of relief. He was practically sprawled on the bed, limbs still and stiff. As Natrix returned he grunted, bobbing his head in thanks and raising himself up as best he could. He rest his hand opposite the dragon's, fingertips brushing the other man's hand as he used it to help him hold the bottle. With a wince he weakly brought it to his lips, accidentally dripping onto both his hand and Natrix's. Amazingly, his lip ring hadn't gotten torn out, he was just clumsy.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:33 am

Natrix carefully helped the man to drink from the water bottle, head tilting the slightest bit at the man, whom he did not recognize, which was weird considering the fact that he had not left hell for some time. Exhaling a little, he licked his lips softly, wondering what exactly had happened.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 am

Jamison finished, straightening the water bottle in Natrix's hand before his own fell to the mattress. His upper body gave and he fell back, staring at the ceiling blankly. ".. Your n-name..?" he whispered, remaining still and coughing every now and then.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:43 am

"Natrix... Nathan Grimm. Whatever you want to call me," he pointed out, furrowing his brows a little as he recapped the water bottle and set it on the night stand alongside the bed. "What happened?" The man asked, shifting a little where he sat on the bed. "If you even remember, that is..." He added in a mumbled voice.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:48 am

"Nathan.." he mumbled, shutting his eyes and sighing. "Thank... you.." He managed a small smile before frowning deeply and staring at him, rather lost. "I don't... remember... anything." Jamison licked his lips and cleared his throat. "Feel like.. got hit by a.. t-train.. haha.." The wounded angel tried to curl up as another shiver ran through him but he had to stop due to a sharp pain in his kidneys.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:57 am

"Well, there are no trains in hell, that I know of, so I assure you that's not what happened," Natrix pointed out, while moving to the basket he had brought in, and took out some cotton swabs, which he began to use to dab away the blood on Jamison's face, and clean him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:14 am

The man exhaled, attempting to shrug. His eyes followed Natrix in a curious manner and he blinked, resting silently and glad that he had someone, though a complete stranger, that cared to clean him up. It made him smile ever so faintly, despite the pain, and it made him feel warm inside.

(Bbs, shower. Dad might take over computer though. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 am

"I wonder what you're doing here, you can't be from here, unless you're a new arrival, because I've been here for a real long time, and I've never seen you before," he said, while he worked at cleaning the other man's face up. He gently clasped Jamison's chin in his hands, trying to mend him as best that he could.

(Mmk.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:44 am

Jamison exhaled softly, looking straight at Natrix as he spoke and held his chin. "I.. I wish I could tell you.. You.. d-don't look damned.. not to me.. Too clean.. Nice pants.." he murmured, allowing the other man to work as he pleased. He had tried to be funny, but it was probably a fail. Even though he was pretty black and blue, and swollen in areas, he was still a handsome man. He also still had his pride, oddly enough. Most likely just because he didn't remember. "Maybe Lucifer would know.. s-something?" He seemed to oddly enjoy the gentle touch of Nathan's medical aid.

(One more post then bed, if I don't get kicked off. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 am

"Well, I'm hell spawn, literally. Son of Lucifer," Natrix pointed out, while he continued to dab away at the man's face. "My father might know, yes. Would you like me to fetch him?" He questioned.

(Mmk, good night.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:02 am

(How do I become a zombie? Wear a mask and hang around shadowglen? xD Idk which mask is a cool looking zombie. :c )

"I.. see.." he murmured, looking the son of Lucifer over once again. "Uh.. yes, p-please..?" Jamison sounded a bit uneasy, apparently having forgotten that not everything was as bad as it was supposed to be under Darius' reign. He slowly pulled a pillow to himself, hugging it lightly to his ribs, which were aching.

(Good night. <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 am

(Wear a mask and very little clothes, yeah. xD - Wanna borrow mine? I bought the cash shop one and it pisses them off quicker.)

"Alright, I'll get my old man," Natrix pointed out, while he threw down what he held and rose from his seat. "Be right back," he announced, exiting the room and making his way through the halls. It did not take long for him to reach the grand hall, at which point he began yelling for his father.

(Night. ^^)

(I'm interested to see Liam/Zechs/Remy's first meeting too. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 pm

(Yus please. ^___^ I'd really appreciate it.)

Lucifer had apparently decided to take a nap over some parchment paper. As he heard his name he sat up, looking around in a dazed manner. The man blinked, taking a moment to realize that he was staring at Nathan. "What is it, son?" he asked, brow risen and face covered with lines from his suit sleeve. ".. Is that blood?"

(Me too. :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:22 pm

(Kay, I'll send it over now.)

"It is blood, father, I found a bleeding man laying on the steps, he doesn't remember whom he is, and is hoping that you might know," Natrix informed his father, slightly amused at how disheveled the other man looked.

(I'll have to type that up at some point, then.)

(I won a paint brush on Neo this morning and sold it for 800k. x3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:27 pm

(Thanks. ^^)

Darius frowned deeply, pushing himself to his feet and motioning for Natrix to lead the way to said man. "Were you able to tell what happened to him?" he asked, sounding rather weary. He didn't like having to deal with everyone's problems all of the time. He shook his head softly.

(Yus. :3)

(Woah, awesome! :3 Congrats!!)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:30 pm

(Welcome, hopefully you get a better disease than me, I got the eye sore one. x(

When you get the event, go to the healer and scroll down, she'll so you the first stage of the disease.)

"I have no clue. There were feathers around, but he has wings so I think they were his..." Natrix pointed out, while he led his father out of the room, and towards the guest room that the stranger was in. Upon arrival, he paused outside the door, gesturing for the old man to enter.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:39 pm

(Ewww. xD How many different things are there? And I'm guessing there will be a cure? O:
Lol got one. Idk what it is. xD

Mmk. O: Where's the healer, lol?)

He nodded softly at his son's words, following with brows furrowed and slate eyes a bit tired. As they reached the destination he paused, bobbing his head in thanks before stepping in. What he saw made him frown. He was quite hard to recognize, but he wasn't a high rank at least. "Hello. My name is Darius Grimm." He stepped in and took a seat on one of the chairs in the room.
Jamison watched, unsure what to say. "H.. Hi." he started off. "I don't.. know who I am... But hi.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 pm

(There are three. I like the buttery fly effect one the best. xP

I saw a board that showed all three plus the stages but I can't find it now. x_X

http://www.subeta.net/explore/healer.php)

Natrix followed his father into the room, standing behind the man where he sat, he tilted his head a little, "Do you know him, father?" He asked, resting his hands gently on the older man's shoulders as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 pm

(What's it look like? O:

Drat. x_x

I gots little pink spots. o: )

The man frowned, shaking his head softly. "I can't say I do, but I know he's a lower ranked angel." he murmured, reaching out to lightly touch an unscathed patch of skin as though it would help. "I'm sorry, boy, I don't know your name.."
Jamison exhaled raggedly, shutting his eyes. He didn't know what to do then, and he didn't think of having angels come see him in hell. Most couldn't cross the portal anyways..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 pm

(Well, for a while you're pregnant with this red glowy thing, then in the last stages the stomach breaks and you have red butterflies around you. xD

I guess you got the other one that I don't remember. xP)

"Oh? I guess those were his feathers after all," Natrix commented, looking down at his father as he did so, "Should we return him to heaven, father? Or wait for them to come get him?" He questioned, head tilting a little as he spoke.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am

(I saw that one, it's pretty. :3

I got the heart one. T_T The one I didn't want, rofl. It doesn't look like a zombie.. >: )

"They should come get him soon.." he pointed out. "If they don't then.. well, he's welcome to stay here, since this happened not far from the castle, I'm guessing.." Darius rubbed his chin in thought, turning his head to look at the angel again. "I can't get him back there either, since I'm weak now."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 am

(Dude, I got like extreme pink eye. x_X)

"If no one comes to get him... Then can I name him?" Natrix asked, looking at the battered angel, he raised on hand to stroke his own chin thoughtfully.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 am

(I'd rather have yours. XD)

"Nathan, you'll have to ask him that." he said, frowning softly as if to say not to think about that just yet. He wanted them to come get the man. In fact, he shouldn't have been talking around him at all because now, if they didn't come, he would feel alone and abandoned.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am

(Trade? Razz)

Natrix slowly diverted his eyes to the man, "Well, can I?" He asked, moving out from behind his father as he did so, he sat on the edge of the bed. "I mean, I'm sure someone will come for you eventually, but for now..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 am

(If it was possible, yes. (: )

Jamison blinked, as if unsure what to say. ".. I guess..?" he said, hoping that it wasn't some awful name or anything. He exhaled, hugging the pillow again as he waited to hear what Natrix wished to call him.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 am

(I don't think you can get rid of the disease yet. xD)

"I'm going to name you Samuel. I like that name, I think it suits you," Natrix pointed out, giving his head a brief nod as he did so. He slowly looked to his father, licking his lips a little, "Should we... Get someone to fix him up?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:28 am

(xP)

(Huh. Haven't heard that name in a while. xD)

"Samuel..?" he asked, seeming to mull it over. He gave a small nod in return and groaned, biting his bottom lip. The angel shut his eyes again and tried to relax.
Darius nodded softly. "I'll have the nurse come in and do what she can. We don't really have medicines for angels down here, so I'm not sure what she can do.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next