Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Land

2 posters

Go down

Demon Land Empty Demon Land

Post by Kate Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:36 am

The village had been as unpleasant as ever, as far as the young demon was concerned. He had seated himself on the stone wall surrounding a small courtyard and pulled out some lunch, seeing as he needed to wait for his armor to be mended. It was a nice day, yes, but that didn’t fix his problem; he was shy and somewhat on edge, and surrounded by some scary looking people. That was why he stayed on his wall, eating his rice balls and minding his own business. He just wanted his supplies- no trouble, no problems.

Ilaer exhaled softly, biting into the food he’d brought and savoring the chicken filled center. He figured he looked kind of strange, perched on a higher wall in black leather pants and a white tunic with his pink tipped ivory hair pulled back into a wrapped braid. His black and red eyes flickered and he glanced around, pointed ears twitching as he made sure that no one was watching him or anything of the sort. He was a bit paranoid.

The young demon nodded, glad to see that the people seemed to be oblivious to him. He wadded up his trash and threw it to a nearby fire pit- only to nail a man in the back of the head. He gasped, turning to the side quickly, as if to hide the fact that it had been him. Unfortunately, the man saw through his speedy maneuver and hurled a rock at him in return. Ilaer was hit, and he yelped, falling back into the courtyard. Little did he know it wasn’t over.

The next thing he knew he heard yelling coming from the opening in the wall, and the man entered the courtyard, a couple of his friends in tow. “You think you’re smart, actin’ like you didn’t fuckin‘ throw it?” he hissed, stomping a foot down onto the demon’s chest.

Ilaer’s eyes widened and his hands clenched into fists. As he was stomped he cried out, but the cry turned into a roar. Before he could warn the men he exploded into a cloud of pink mist, changing into a white and pink wolf right before their eyes. He was his true demon form, and he batted the men to the side with ease. They were petrified, and he was pissed. The demon released a roar and busted through the wall, stomping towards the edge of the village and busting any complexes in his path. He didn’t care about them, or the humans that he barely avoided stomping. He was making a break for the forest, able to control himself partially, though not enough to keep from causing destruction.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Demon Land Empty Re: Demon Land

Post by Chris Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:02 am

The afternoon was like any other for Sage. She spent it on foot, wandering, walking, traveling towards the heart of an empire that she sought to destroy. Truly, there were already signs of the lifestyle, but she knew that as she grew closer, the restriction placed on the inhabitants of the areas would be more severe. More pathetic and without hope. Surely, such a place and endeavor would surely bring her death.

But she was prepared for all those things. They were predictable. The strange beast bursting out of the village up ahead and running in her direction was a little less than foreseeable. A slender hand immediately slipped to her waist, where two katanas were tied to a sash. One was rather dull. Plain. Regular. Uninspiring. But the other, it was a true work of beauty. Everything from the hilt to the sheath was carved magnificently, clearly the work of a master. There was something more to it, though, it seemed to give off an odd feeling. A chill. A shiver. A coldness that Sage had grown accustomed to. Embraced, even.

Her hand fell upon the plain katana, which she swiftly drew, though held pointed towards the ground. Unnecessary slaughter was not her style, and so if the beast meant her, and the villagers, no harm, she would simply allow it to escape.

Orange eyes fixated upon the creature as she took the final step out of the forest. They were ablaze, in more ways than one. Clearly, she was not just some idle girl wielding a sword. She was a demon. A rare one at that. She was a titan. Perhaps, the last of her kind..
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:04 pm

(Demon Land North

North. But he should have wings... Grey ones with stray black and white feathers...

He plays the violin. :3

And is a servant of some powerful demon or another.

He is a descendant of Abbadon (which is the name I'm using for Satan/Lucifer/whatever), and a special breed of demon that formed from the fallen angel mating with a demon, and then god knows what else is in his blood before the blood line actually reached him. XD

He loves Remy, and is a couple years older than her.

I made him on NeuroGalaxy as one of my mercenaries, and the random personality assigned to him is pretty much spot on to what I had been thinking. XD

Phlegmatic
The Phlegmatic is rational and skilled in diplomacy. He is calm and content, friendly but shy. He is an observer of the world, though uncomfortable with change.
Pros: Reliable, content, rational, affectionate.
Cons: Submissive, shy, afraid of change, easily controlled.

So yeah. Did some character/story development/plotting today. Thought I's rant it to you. x3

Somewhat unrelated to North, I decided that there were three sovereigns of hell working under Abbadon, Horus is one of them and probably Mephistopholes. Dunno who the third one is...

And! Remy's mother will sort of be like her RP mother. Her name is Helena, and she was the demon queen of witchcraft or something like that. Like in the RP, she mated with Remy's father to produce a powerful child, whom she wanted to leech power from. Except this time daddy isn't a deadbeat and he swoops in, kills Helena (maybe, since leaving her alive would mean that she could seek Remy out at any time and try to steal her powers), and then takes Remy with him. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:44 pm

So. After the position for deli/bakery manager being posted for like a week, and my bosses tell me off the record that I got the job... My great aunt decides that she wants it... And she has more seniority. So, because of some union bullshit she gets the job over me.

So. Fucking. Pissed.

I would have been getting like an extra seventy-five cents an hour, which doesn't sound like much, but if I was working full time (which I would have been. Old bitch...), it would have given me like an extra $60 every two weeks (enough to buy a new released video game or a couple of cookbooks...). T_T
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum