Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly Me To Heaven

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fly Me To Heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly Me To Heaven

Post by Chris Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Bek stood in a corner of the room, looking around as he tried to find his escape route. He was about to ask how he was expected to leave, when Raphael hoisted an arm, pointing to the window.

"Doors are for civilized people," his cold voice pointed out, and he watched as Bek disappeared with an angry hiss. "Filthy creature." He muttered, looking at the soiled room. The blood stains likely wouldn't be coming out of his carpet or bedding. Shaking his head at the thought, he turned his gaze upon Drake. "Are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he? He's not gotten far, I could still put him out of your misery is you please."
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Drake watched the suicide angel take his leave, and then he turned his attention to Raphael. "He's got some real problems.." he murmured, eyes somewhat distant. The young man moved towards the dresser, rifling through it until he found some pants with an elastic waist. He went ahead and tore what was left to hold his boxers in place and slipped into them. This gave Raphael the oppertunity to take a look at his bare back, intricate wing tattoos and all. He also got a glimpse of that famous ex-stripper ass. Anyways, the pants were too small, thus they were tight and rather amusing looking. Still, better than nothing.

"I'm ok.. just a little uneasy." he assured, bringing his hand up to try and wipe Bek's blood away. Uugh. Drake turned to face the angel, clearly more upset and startled than he was trying to lead Raphael to believe. "I'm not so sure that I should stay though."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:25 am

"He does, but he was not always like that. At one time he ranked just under myself. But living so long drove him mad, I suppose," Raphael rambled, catching a glimpse of the nude Drake, he cleared his throat and quickly turned away, as to not be rude.

"I think this is all the more reason for you to stay here. Now that I know Bek's intentions I can keep an eyes out for you..." He trailed off, looking once more to the dirtied room. "Well, not here, exactly. You can take my bed, and I'll keep watch, or perhaps just cast a spell to block him from entering these premises. I should have done that to start.."

His eyes fell upon Drake, whom was donning pants that were too tight for him. "My clothing might fit a little better than his, but... I mostly wear these," he indicated to his wrinkle-free suit jacket and shirt. "And I sleep mostly in... Well. Nevermind that."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:41 am

"It's a shame.. I really don't like him wanting to jump my bones.." he murmured, shaking his head softly. He didn't mind if Raphael saw, he was long past being ashamed of showing his flesh. He'd been a stripper afterall. However, it was polite of Raphael, and he was glad to know he could take comfort in the fact that the angel wasn't interested- or so he thought.

"I don't know, Raphael, I already feel like more trouble than I'm worth.." he pointed out with a soft shrug. "And while I do appreciate it, I know that there are ways around magic spells.. So if I do stay, maybe I could just take half of your bed..? I'll keep my hands to myself, I promise." Drake smiled ever so faintly, trying to be cute and cheer himself up since he knew Raphael didn't need it. "It's all up to you.. this is your home and I'm merely a guest. I just.. I don't want to be alone. I don't like being scared."

Drake looked Raphael's clothing over, nodding softly. "That's alright, these will do for the night.. thank you though." He paused, clearly interested in what he wore to bed, though he said nothing. He would find out eventually, even if he had to snoop. "Maybe I can get some of my clothes tomorrow?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Raphael considered Drake's offer to share a bed. It was a strange offer, he thought. Drake hadn't trusted him earlier that very day, but he already felt comfortable enough to share a bed with him? Had Bek really scared him so much? It was his own fault really, he had let his guard down and Bek had entered his home and attacked his guest..

"As you wish," he finally said, gesturing for Drake to follow him as he moved out of the room. He moved towards his own bedroom, which was rather large, with a big canopy bed that was encircled by flowing curtains. He was glad that he kept his room tidy (generally because fellow seraph Gabriel liked bursting in in a rage or panic) at all times. Approaching the bed, he drew back one of the hanging curtains, which he tied back to the bed post.

"I assume this is suitable?" He questioned, finally turning to Drake, he indicated to the bed with one hand. Besides the canopy bed, there was a wardrobe standing to one side of the room, as well as a door leading to a bathroom. On one wall hung several intricate painting, and on a dresser rest several medieval looking candle holders, as well as some odds and ends that he had picked up over his lifetime.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Bek had scared him quite a bit, but he never minded sharing a bed with an attractive man, even if he was just laying there. Besides, he knew Raphael lacked the emotional drive to start anything in the bedroom.

Drake followed the seraph with a small smile. He was glad that he didn't have to stay in the room alone anymore. As they entered Raphael's room his jaw dropped just a bit. "Your room is beautiful." he pointed out. "Thanks for letting me come in here.." He paused, slipping his thumbs into the waist band of the pants he'd pulled on. "Sorry I'm intruding some more.." His head tilted forwards just a bit.

"I could just sleep on the floor or something though. Argh, I just can't think tonight." He released a soft though somewhat frustrated chuckle.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 am

"Thanks you, I put a lot into my home," Raphael absently told the young male as he moved to his dresser, and carefully pulled out some plaid pajama pants and a dull, grey shirt.

"You're a guest in my home, I'll not have you sleep on the floor," he added, while moving into the bathroom and closing the door. It was fairly big, also, with a jacuzzi and a cupboard full of bubble bath lotions and bath salts. Wordlessly he stripped himself down and slipped into his pajamas. They felt... Constricting... Only because he wasn't used to them anymore, but nonetheless he moved back into the other room in his baggy pants and tight shirt and looked to Drake, gesturing for him to take which ever side of the bed that he pleased.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:54 am

Drake nodded, showing that he noticed and approved. He suddenly felt ashamed that Raphael had been in his crappy place.. It was quite embarassing in comparison to this home. Then again, Raphael lived in heaven so the young dragon couldn't compare their dwellings fairly. Raphael would win every time.

Before he could respond, he watched the seraph head into his bathroom. He took the time to turn slowly and take in the room once more. Drake licked his pierced lips and ran a hand through his shaggy mostly dry hair. The click of the door opened brought him to turn and face his host with a faint smile. For some reason Raphael looked odd in pajamas. Then again, he'd only ever seen him in the nice clothes he'd just changed out of. "You know.. you don't look like a baggy pants kind of guy.." he absently pointed out before he slipped into the side of the bed that seemed to be unused. He wanted Raphael to have his favorite side, of course. He paused, frowning and appearing to get mad at himself. "B.. Before you lay down.. could you make sure he's not in here?" he asked, sounding ashamed to ask such a thing, though his expression showed that he was seriously worried about Bek crawling out of any other location once the lights went off. He brought the sheets up to cover his nose and mouth, much like a scared child, as he watched the angel curiously.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Raphael gave his head a nod to Drake's request. It was fair enough, and he did not judge the younger male based upon it. Slowly, he moved around the room, searching inside closets and under the bed. Any crawl space large enough for someone to hide in was checked, and eventually Raphael wandered back to the bed, casting a final glance around, before telling Drake that the room was secure.

As such, he slowly took his own place in the bed, and stretched as he pulled the covers up over his body. "Mmm," he sighed, softly.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:21 am

Drake watched the seraph check all of the possible spaces Bek could be, feeling more at ease with every place that had been deemed clear. "Thank you, Raphael.." he whispered, mustering a faint smile. It faded as he climbed into the bed as well. It was a bit more awkward than he had thought it would be, maybe because he was on his side facing the other man.

The hazel eyed young man watched as Raphael stretched, burying his face in the pillow for a few moments afterwards. He felt like such a creeper. "Mmhmm." he mumbled in response.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 pm

(I forget, were we going to ff to something? o-o)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 am

(I guess..? XD I can't remember anymore.. can't even remember if I responded to this on msn. x_X)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 am

(I think you did... And yeah, I think we were..

But to what?

Drake being bullied by angels? Drake being bitchslapped around by an enemy? I forget. D:)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 am

(Ok. XD

Err I think it was bullying first so they got a little close then they get into trouble on the mission. o3o)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum