Digimon - Digital Monsters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Digimon - Digital Monsters - Page 3 Empty Re: Digimon - Digital Monsters

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:18 am

"Wellll... That's hard to say exactly," Monodramon said, giving a nervous laugh as he did so, "Let's get going!" He added, rather quickly, and began to head off in the direction he supposed the dark regions were. Hm.

Trowa shrugged her shoulders softly, following after her Digimon, observing the curious little creature.

Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:26 am

Gabe frowned some, though shrugged and stretched, beginning to walk after Trowa and her dragon digimon. Impmon walked beside his human, and they both ate their fruit in almost perfect unison. It was semi creepy.

"This should be interesting." he pointed out, talking to Trowa now.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:28 am

"It should be. Part of me thinks we should be less excited and more frightened," Trowa pointed out, allowing Monodramon to lead the way, she cast a glance at Gabe, "No one will believe us, you know, when we get home... If we get home, I guess..." She murmured soon after, furrowing her brows a little as she did so.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:34 am

"I'm sure you're right about that.." he said, biting his bottom lip. "We'll get home.. someday.." Maybe... It really didn't matter to him. He didn't have anyone to go back to except old Mr. Jack Daniels.. Plenty of booze up in his appartment. "Tell me, Trowa, what is your family like?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 pm

"Weeelllll, my family is kind of strange. I have two fathers and no mother," Trowa pointed out, shrugging her shoulders some, "One is my biological father and the other is his sort of common law husband," she told Gabe, shrugging once more, she looked down at Monodramon for a second.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 pm

"Oh?" he said, tilting his head. "That's pretty neat, though." He smiled some at her. "Well, it's really neat, actually." Gabriel gave a nod, stretching again. "That you have parents that aren't afraid of what anyone thinks about who they love.." He smiled some still. Gabe was afraid, very afraid, which was why he kept to himself. Aw.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:21 pm

"Yeah, it is," Trowa responded, nodding her head some, "I think so, anyways. They've both taught me to be open minded towards... Well, most anything, really," she added, nodding her head a little and smiling some, "And they're both very happy together, not like when my father and mother lived together, which was a looooong time ago now. I was only little, but I still don't remember my father ever being this happy." She concluded, nodding her head a little as she did so.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 pm

"I see..." he murmered, nodding again. "Well, I'm glad for you, then. They sound wonderful." Gabe slipped his hands into his pockets, head hung ever so slightly as he wished he had a loving, understanding, open minded family at home, but like I said earlier, there was none. No one.. just a cabinet of alcohol and some food.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:31 pm

"What about your family?" Trowa asked, brow rose a little as she curiously examined the male. She noted that he seemed a little on the down side, and wondered if, perhaps, it was due to the topic they were conversing about.

Monodramon continued to lead the way, trotting silently, though he was really eavesdropping on his partner.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:37 pm

"Well.. I don't have one." he muttered, shrugging. "They divorced.. got left with mom, and she just up and left one day.." He blinked for a few moments. "It's not a big deal though.. I like being alone.." He exhaled and rubbed the back of his neck. This was somewhat akward. "I'm better off alone anyways.." He noted Impmon looking up at him, with a hint of admiration.

"Mm, they paired two loners.." he pointed out to Gabe. "And by the feel you give off, two corrupt ones at that.."

Gabe frowned. "Well, I may be an alcoholic, but I don't think I'm corrupt.. I.. I don't know.." Aw.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 pm

"Oh... Sorry," Trowa murmured, looking curiously to Impmon, she listened as he spoke, noting from the corner of her eyes that Monodramon was falling back to join in on the listening and conversing. She furrowed her brows a little as Gabe called himself an alcoholic, wondering perhaps if she could help him.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:59 pm

"Don't feel sorry for me, please.." he said. "I hate it when people feel sorry for me.." He popped his neck and bit his bottom lip, casting another look at Impmon. He wanted to know why Impmon had put it that way.. He licked his lips and stared at the ground before them, thinking for a few moments.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:21 pm

"Fair enough," Trowa said simply, continuing to walk, she moved along the dirt path that Monodramon had led them too, peering ahead as it seemed to open up to something and the tree begin to thin. As they got close we stared, "W-Water?" She asked softly, furrowing her brows some, "This is the coast line..."

Monodramon gave an uncomfortable look, "I believe... We've been heading in the wrong direction," He pointed out, stepping onto the sandy ground, he laughed nervously.

(Zoned. Sorry.)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Gabriel shook his head as he stepped onto the sand. "Well.. maybe you should've flown up in the air to see which way..?" he pointed out, hands on his hips. "You could always do that now, I guess?"

Impmon smacked himself in the forehead. "Uugh.." he murmered.

(Lameee. x_X)

('S ok. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 pm

"I can't fly..." Monodramon muttered, frowning sadly as he did so, the Digimon turned his gaze to his feet, visibly pouting.

"Well, it's okay, we're not in a hurry anyways, I guess," Trowa mused, stepping a little closer to the water as she did so. The female smiled as she stepped over the sand, "And I've never been to a real beach before..." She pointed out, smiling until she felt the ground under her shift, and rise, for the matter. Hopping off instinctively, she scurried back towards the others, while a large lobster looking Digimon rose from where she had been standing, and began pinching it's claws as it looked at them.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm

"Oh.. sorry then.." he pointed out, shaking his head some. He watched Trowa, about to murmur a 'be careful' when the Digimon emerged from the sand. "... Uhh.. should we be worried now or...?" He took a subconcious step back, unaware that Impmon stepped infront of him in a somewhat protective manner.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Monodramon, too, stepped forwards, though in a more urgent manner since his partner was stumbling away from the large Digimon. The little Digimon hated to fight, but there didn't seem to be much of a choice. The other Digimon, an Ebidramon, sauntered towards them, seeming about ready to snap them in half with his large claws.

"We should be worried," Trowa responded, raking her fingers through her hair as she did so, swallowing a hard lump in her throat soon after as she watched Monodramon step towards the larger Digimon, thinking that the odds didn't seem in their favor.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Gabe grunted some, slowly, unsurely pulling out his digivice. "How do we use them..?" he asked, standing his ground. He didn't know what to do, honestly. He couldn't haul ass because Trowa might need help, so he really had no choice but to stand and fight, he assumed. "If you have any idea, now would be a very helpful time.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:50 pm

"I would throw it at that thing, but somehow I doubt that will work," Trowa responded, taking a quick step back as the large Digimon lifted it's claw and pounded it into the sand, trying to crush Monodramon. "What is that thing?" She asked, brows furrowed, she took a few steps forwards, not wanting her poor little dragon friend to get hurt. Returning to her former idea of throwing things, she picked up a few stray rocks that lay on the beach, and started throwing them at Ebidramon, which caused the Digimon to turn itself towards her. "Uh oh..." She murmured.

(I just got back, too.xD)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Gabriel gritted his teeth, beginning to poke and prod at the device, looking to Impmon, who shrugged, staring back at him. He rose his eyes, only to see Trowa trowing rocks at the beast and it turning towards her. "We've got to be able to do something..." he whispered, blinking.

(Nice one. x) )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Monodramon threw itself, rather recklessly, at Ebirdamon, yelling something along the lines of 'Cracking Bite' as his teeth sunk into the claws of the large lobster creature, or tried to, rather. He was simply thrown aside with a swing of the claw.

Trowa called out to her Digimon, about to run after him when a claw placed itself in her path, and she looked up at the large crustacean, which in turn lifted the other claw, about to bring it down upon her skull. Naturally she covered her head, her body nearly tucking itself into a ball. She thought she was as good as gone when she heard Monodramon shouting somewhere behind them.

"Monodramon Digivovle to... Strikedramon!"

And as the claw came down, a large dragon beast stood over Trowa, one hand outstretched to stop the downward motion.

"Who...?" Was all that Trowa could manage to ask as she stared up at the blue dragon, that appeared to be wearing pants of some sort.

"I'm Strikedramon... Monodramon's Champion form." It responded, giving a smirk as he rose his other hand, twisting the large claw of the Ebidramon. "Now, stand back, Trowa," he added, watching her scurry away, he released the claw and took a step back himself, only so he could use his attack, mind you.

Blue flames surrounded Strikedramon, and he was sent into a flurry of kicks and punches that knocked Ebidramon from side to side, beating him senseless, literally, before delivering a kick that sent him flying, literally, into the ocean.

(I bought the One-X CD and the new Theory of a Deadman CD. Smile)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Gabe merely watched, feeling rather useless. Oh well, she was safe, that was all that mattered. He watched as Strikedramon kicked the lobster creature's ass. He stuck his digivice back into his pocket once more. "Mm, wow..." he murmered, rather admiringly. "Trowa... you ok?"

(Lame sorry. :c)

(Awesome!! C: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:27 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine," Trowa responded, smiling a little as she looked to her Digimon, whom was looking out over the ocean, in case the other Digimon dared to return. "I don't know how that happened... Heh, I don't even know what happened, but that was cool," She pointed out, laughing a little as she did so.

Strikedramon glared out over the water, a soft growl like noise leaving his throat as he did so.

(Mmhm. ^_^)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Gabe gave a bit of a snort, nodding a bit. "It was pretty cool.." he said, thinking. Trowa was in a bad situation, and her digimon had digivolved. That must've been the key; dangerous situations equaled digivolution. He wasn't sure entirely though.

Impmon yawned some, looking over the ocean as well. "Mm."

(^________^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Strikedramon finally turned back towards them, and de-digivolved as he moved, his stubby little tail wagging some as he approached Trowa, clinging to her legs for a moment, nuzzling her affectionately, "I'm glad you're okay!" She said, smiling happily.

Trowa smiled brightly, petting her Digimon lightly on the head, she soon looked to Gabe once more, "So what now?" She asked.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:58 pm

"I guess we should keep moving." he said, slowly beginning to walk, Impmon following behind him. "We'll get there eventually.. and besides, we need to learn more, and we should be able to do that on the way." He nodded a bit, looking back over his shoulder at his companions for a few moments.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3